He's lovely. I stayed at his the other night, his step brother and some of their friends came over, we had a few drinks. Few spliffs. Chilled. I have to say, sweeney Todd is very, very strange when you're high. Anyway. It was nice, there was no pressure for sex as he knows I was raped last year. So we didn't fuck. Other things happened though, it was good just to be up close to him. Yeh. I like him.
Here's some quotes & stuff ... yehhhh.
1. 'My heart beats faster at the sight of you. My blood stings at the sound of your voice, and I don't want to move from the bed. You took my hands, laced your fingers with mine, and pulled them behind your back, locking us together. I held you until your breathing told me you were asleep, but you never let go of me'
2. 'when two hearts race, both win'
3. 'You are more real to me then anything I've ever known'
4. 's(he) be(lie)ve(d)'
5. 'I know I was a drama queen, but I could change, you just didn't give me the chance, so now, you're happy'
6. 'they say you're not worth it... worth the pain you bring. But how the hell do they know, you're worth everything'
7. 'I'm to young to feel this old'
8. 'there is no loneliness,
there is only this'
9. 'fill your paper with the breathings of your heart'
10. 'im sorry my insecurities ruin everything'
11. 'you are the most beautiful thing I keep in my heart'
12. 'you built up a world of magic'
13. 'sorry I'm so awkward'
14. 'Why do we kill people who kill people, to show that killing people is wrong?'
15. 'some people will always hate you, no matter what. (they are called stupid bitches)'
16. 'I typed your name into Google and found my blog'
17. 'relationships are like glass, sometimes its better to leave them broken than hurting yourself trying to put it back together'
18. 'I drink coffee like water and I still never know what to say.
I still don't know how to get out of bed half the time.
It's not pretty, or endearing.
I whisper you secrets, I am still looking to be saved,
Sometimes I am so weak,
Sometimes I am so strong,
Here you go, I'll give you everything.
My heart is ugly, but it could be all yours'
19. 'just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand'
20. 'Take care of all your memories, for you cannot relive them'
21. 'It's not what you look at that matters, its what you see'
22. 'truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies'
23. 'the absence of flaw, in beauty, is itself a flaw'
24. 'the sound of your voice kind of makes me want to kill myself a little'
25. 'I know you hide behind your words. It's ok. I do that too'
26. 'I can't hear but your silence, such a deaf pain'
27. 'a beautiful thing is never perfect'
28. 'If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again'
29. 'she lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably, she lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others, she does not care to be herself'
30. 'I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If were in eachothers dreams, we can play together all night'
31. 'life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I'
32. 'within you I loose myself... without you I find myself, wanting to be lost again'
33. 'Without the rain, the sunshine would be less appreciated'
34. 'with every breath I wish your body will be broken again'
35. 'I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel'
36. 'i'll never be a part of your beautiful dream'
37. ' exhale, another wasted breath, again it goes unoticed'
38. 'if you can't leave it be, might aswell make it bleed'
39. 'Everytime i look at you i get a fierce desire to be lonesome'
40. 'Stay with me, I want to be alone'
41. 'I intend to live forever - so far so good' :)
42. 'I'll always cherish the original misconception I had of you'
43. 'The world is a messed up place, and to tell you the truth, I like it that way'
44. 'Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars'
45. 'everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it'
46. 'anyone who thinks sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain'
47. 'with all its shame, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world'
48. 'I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them, if I find them to obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do'
49. 'Ever failed.
50. 'depression to me is like a birthmark, it never goes away'
51. 'I wonder if it is possible to have a love affair that lasts forever'
52. 'I still care about you. Even though I know if I died today you won't even care'
53. 'I don't know if I'm getting over you, or just getting used to the pain'
54. 'if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'
55. 'if something is not happening for you, it doesn't mean its never going to happen.
It means you're not ready for it'
56. 'I wish we were better strangers'
57. 'so we burst into colours, colours and carousels, fall head first like paper planes in playground games' - ellie goulding, starry eyed.
58. 'handlebars, and then i let go, let go for anyone. pull me in and throw out my heart and get a new one' - ellie goulding, starry eyed.
59. 'Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror'
There you go laaaaavvsss :)
Please rec and/or comment Yeahhh ? Taaa :)
By the way I sent out a message a few weeks back with my Facebook name, and I've changed it now, my name's is now 'daniella Louise hart' - think I'm the only one, so add if ya liiike.
OMG. I just weighed myself after all this shitty Easter binging. I could fucking cry or scream or something. FUUUCCCKKKK.
I need a SERIOUS person, who wants to maybe comply a strict eating plan together that we both have to stick to, and message each other or text (uk) each day to see how were doing etc.
Message me or comment if you wanna :)